Scottish Beauty Blog the home of Scottish Beauty
Established in 1985, Aromatherapy Associates is one of the leading professional experts in the field of aromatherapy and it's product range includes hair, bath and skincare.
In terms of ingredients, all face, body and bath oils are 100% pure natural plant oils with no added colour or synthetic preservatives. The brand's products also don't use synthetic colour, fragrances or petro-chemically derived ingredients and contain top quality essential oils, extracted from organically grown, original single species plants. With the exception of beeswax, no animal products, mineral oils or GM product are used by Aromatherapy Associates and its products are not tested on animals.
For more info, do visit the Aromatherapy Associates website.
Subscribe - it's free!
Recent blog posts
- Fine hair goes big thanks to Percy & Reed
- Flawless skin with NARS foundation
- Makeup brushes - new from MAC
- Jo Malone candles - new collection
- January's Edinburgh Evening News Beauty Column
- Organic Scottish Skincare ishga
- Defend skin with new mosituriser and eye cream by Clinique
- Stocking fillers and christmas gift sets with Origins
- Decorate your tree with Jo Malone
- Party Makeup with Bobbi Brown