Scottish Beauty Blog the home of Scottish Beauty
Founded in France in 1976, Sisley is a family company set up by Hubert D'Ornano. For three generations, his family has created cosmetics and in fact his father, together with Francois Coty, set up beauty brand Lancome back in 1935.
To begin with Sisley concentrated on skincare but now the brand has diversified, with make-up products and perfumes. And Sisley is still a family run company with Hubert's daugher and son on the board.
For more information on Sisley products, visit the website - www.sisley-cosmetics.com
Subscribe - it's free!
Recent blog posts
- Dermaroller in Edinburgh Harvey Nichols
- Spring Summer 14 beauty trends - Edinburgh Evening News beauty column
- Masks - perfect skin pick-me-up
- Evening News Beauty Column - Red Lipstick
- Fine hair goes big thanks to Percy & Reed
- Flawless skin with NARS foundation
- Makeup brushes - new from MAC
- Jo Malone candles - new collection
- January's Edinburgh Evening News Beauty Column
- Organic Scottish Skincare ishga